Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
By signing up to The Circle Care Affiliate Program, you indicate that you agree with the terms and conditions of the Program. You will only officially become an authorized affiliate after your submission is reviewed and accepted.
As an authorized affiliate of The Circle Care, you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions and understand that any breach of these terms will result in termination of your participation in the Program. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before registering and promoting The Circle Care as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website and in return to receive a commission on services purchased (complete check-out ) by the individuals referred to The Circle Care through your personal referral link.
To apply for the Program, you must fill out and submit the registration link and confirm that you understand that all payouts will be made through your bank account/ or insta-pay , unless any other agreement has been reached directly with The Circle Care team.
- Approval or rejection of the application
Anyone willing to become an Affiliate has to apply for participation in the Program. The applicant must be at least 18 years old. The decision on the application may take several days. If approved, the participant will receive an email with the confirmation of approval, affiliate link, PROMO codes and content/talking points to use. The email will be sent to the email address used at registration.
If rejected, you may promote The Circle Care, but you will not be considered an Affiliate and will not receive any payouts as a result of any promotion. You are allowed to re-apply to the Program.
If, after approval to the Program, a participant’s status as an Affiliate is terminated, they will no longer be considered an Affiliate and will not receive any payouts as a result of any promotion. In this case, the terminated participant is not allowed to re-apply to the Program using the same or any other email or name.
- Affiliate account
To participate in the Program the applicant must the registration link providing accurate information as prompted by the form. The applicant will also be asked to elaborate on how they plan to promote The Circle Care; this information will be reviewed when making the final approval decision. Upon approval, the applicant will receive an email with their referral officially become an Affiliate.
Liability for account misuse
The Circle Care will not be liable for any loss that may occur as a result of mishandling and misuse of the Affiliate’s referral link, either with or without the Affiliate’s knowledge. The Affiliate can be held liable for losses incurred by The Circle Care or another person due to someone else using the Affiliate’s referral link
Affiliates receive commission on purchases that:
- have taken place after their registration in the Affiliate Program
- complete checkout has taken place.
- Complete payment of the patient
The affiliate will receive from 5 to 20 % commission, as per table in section below. The amount will be commissioned to the affiliate via his bank account/insta-pay , 2 weeks (14 days) after payment completion
**The Affiliate cannot refer themselves.
Order transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds (within 14 days of purchase) will not be paid out. If the Affiliate receives a commission payout for a purchase that is later refunded or charged back, The Circle Care will withdraw the sum of the received payout from the Affiliate’s next month’s commission.
- Affiliate status termination
Affiliate’s application and status in the Program may be rejected, suspended, or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.)
- Spamming (mass emails, mass newsgroup postings, etc.)
- Advertising on websites containing or promoting illegal activities
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement
The Circle Care reserves the right to terminate any account at any time, for any reason or no reason, at our own discretion.
- Affiliate links
The Affiliate may use:
- Their discount codes given to them
- Fill the form with patients data, to be contacted by The Circle Care, fill in the registration form
- graphic and text versions of their links on websites, in email messages, social media posts, as well as advertise.
- online and offline ads, magazines, and newspapers.
- graphics and text provided by The Circle Care or create their own as long as they are deemed appropriate after review by The Circle Care.
The Circle Care will not be liable for direct, indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to The Circle Care website(s).
- Revenue share
Net Revenue share shall be calculated every mid and end year, given to operational affliates, as reports, as follows:
S/he share including any necessary commission given to third party
|Net revenue in USD
|Revenue share (%)
|10,000 – 0
|50,000 – 10,001
|250,000 – 50,001
|500,000 – 250,001
- Positioning and Capture
- Serve as the focal person for lead generation (of patients) focusing on some priority countries, which will be assigned to him/her.
- Lead/patient capture strategies by suggesting specific treatment opportunities, to be created and priced accordingly
- Manage prospect lead/ patient’s needs, requirements until forwarded to our Team of case managers, submissions.
- The mentoring relationship (given by the Circle Care Case Managers) will last for two months.
- After this period, the affiliate contribution will be evaluated every three to six months and will end by amicable agreement once we have achieved as much as possible.
- We will meet at least once every 2 weeks on Zoom. Meeting times, once agreed, should not be cancelled unless this is unavoidable. At the end of each meeting we will agree a date for the next meeting.
- Each meeting will last a minimum of 60 minutes and a maximum of 180
- The aim of the meeting is to discuss and resolve any issues.
- We agree that the role of the mentee is to:
- As mentioned in the above section (main position responsibilities.
- We agree to keep the content of these meetings confidential.
- The mentor agrees to be honest and provide constructive feedback to the mentee. The mentee agrees to be open to the feedback.
Term of the agreement
The term of the agreement to these Terms and Conditions begins the moment of the Affiliate’s acceptance in the Program and ends when the Affiliate’s account is terminated.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified by us at any time and an email will be sent to the affiliate with these changes. If any modification to the Terms and Conditions is unacceptable to the Affiliate, their only choice is to terminate their Affiliate account. Continuing participation in the Program will constitute the Affiliate’s acceptance of any change.
If agreeable, after submission and approval